Sunday, February 22, 2009

Almost time!

Ok...ok. So it has been 20+ days since we have been on here. Life has gone on without us, or with us....whatever way you look at it. We are on the last couple of weeks before the baby comes. Everthing is set up and ready for her...we think.
I am going crazy with all of the school work and papers. I was 85% of the way done with one this past week and I hit the save button, like I had been doing through the entire paper, and I got a fatal error. Basically what happened is....I LOST THE ENTIRE PAPER AND FILE where I had saved it. It shut down so I couldn't even print it before it closed. That was on Thursday morning and the paper was due Friday morning. I e-mailed my teacher to let her know. I worked all day Thursday and Friday morning and I finished it. Right before class, I was talking with another student, telling her my ordeal, and she said that the teacher just e-mailed everyone Thursday night that it wasn't due for another week. There was some blood shed over this! I turned the paper in that day so the "experience" would be over. That is my week in a nutshell......loaded with gunpowder! Tennille and the kids have been troopers putting up with me and my not so pretty moments over this past week!
--Eric

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Good luck with baby. I can't wait to see pictures and hear about it!